Photograph of DuPont High School Gymnasium
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Black and white photograph showing the front of a brick and cut stone building. The large tablets above the pointed arch double doors display "DUPONT / HIGH SCHOOL / GYMNASIUM." The building was constructed after DuPont Corporation returned to Old Hickory in 1928 and purchased portions of what had been the Old Hickory Munitions Plant during World War I. An arsonist burned the high school building in 1967 and it was a complete loss.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Old Hickory (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Photograph of DuPont High School Gymnasium. 1930s-1940s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/3419. (Accessed September 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1930s-1940s) Photograph of DuPont High School Gymnasium. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/3419
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/3419>.