City of Chattanooga, Tenn. and surroundings
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Map of Chattanooga showing neighborhoods, roads, railroads, landowners, and certain landmarks. Geographic features such as the Tennessee River, Lookout Mountain (and the Sunset Park Addition on its crest), Mission[ary] Ridge, Chattanooga Creek, and Chickamauga Creek are denoted. Concentric circles showing distance emanate from the city center. Property tracts owned by the Chattanooga Land, Coal, Iron & Railroad Company are designated at the top.
Mr. Oswald A. Dietz, 1859-1920, was a civil engineer in Chattanooga, Tennessee. He served as City Engineer of Chattanooga in the late 19th century.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Chattanooga (Tenn.)--Maps
Lookout Mountain (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- City of Chattanooga, Tenn. and surroundings. undated. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/8851. (Accessed November 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (undated) City of Chattanooga, Tenn. and surroundings. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/8851
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/8851>.