Work at Headquarters, Second Brigade
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1944 January 7
The men of the Headquarters of the Second Brigade, Tennessee State Guard, are shown performing various duties which would be expected of them. They are pictured seated behind desks, on the telephone, examining maps, and monitoring radio equipment.
There would be many duties which the officers would be expected to perform manning the Headquarters of the Second Brigade. This photograph reflects some of them.
- Tennessee State Guard, 1941-1947
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Tennessee. Militia
Tennessee - History, Military
World War, 1939-1945
- Nashville (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Tennessee State Guard, 1941-1947. Work at Headquarters, Second Brigade. 1944 January 7. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/StateGuard/id/26. (Accessed November 13, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Tennessee State Guard, 1941-1947, (1944 January 7) Work at Headquarters, Second Brigade. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/StateGuard/id/26
- MLA citation style
- Tennessee State Guard, 1941-1947. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/StateGuard/id/26>.