New Testament pocket edition from the American Bible Society
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Pocket New Testament printed by the American Bible Society and given to Pvt. Euliss Grant Hallowell. There are numerous notations on the first few pages that provide biographic information about Hallowell. Hallowell served in the 63rd Art. Brig., Coastal Art. Brig. Assigned to Ft. Pickens and later Ft. Barrancas near Pensacola, Florida, Hallowell ultimately served in France beginning in September 1918. He remained overseas until March 1919. He farmed in Carroll County after the war and died in 1984.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- New York (N.Y.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- New Testament pocket edition from the American Bible Society. 1917. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/816. (Accessed October 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1917) New Testament pocket edition from the American Bible Society. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/816
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/816>.