- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1918 November 9
A western Union Telegram reading ",11 nn 40 Govt WASHINGTON DC 504pm 11/9/ MR HENRY H PRING (crossed out and overwritten Ring) RFD 4 FRANKLIN TENN DEEPLY REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT IT IS OFFICALLY REPORTED/ THAT PRIVATE FRANK M RING MACHINE GUN BATTALLION DIED OCTOBER/ NINTH FROM WOUNDS RECEIVED IN ACTION/ HARRIS THE ADJ GEN". Pvt. Frank M. Ring, Co. A, 114th MG Battn., 30th Div. was from Franklin, Williamson County, Tennessee. His two older brothers also served. They both survived the war.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Washington (D.C.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Telegram. 1918 November 9. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2400. (Accessed October 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918 November 9) Telegram. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2400
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2400>.