"Chuckle" map of Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- approximately 1949
Pictorial map of Tennessee showing various attractions, landmarks, recreational activities, and agricultural resources of the state. Cartoons were sketched by Bill Dyer, a cartoonist for the Knoxville News Sentinel."
The map's date is estimated at 1949 as it postdates the reveal of the nuclear facilities at Oak Ridge and the construction of Center Hill Dam in 1948 and predates the name change of Camp Campbell to Fort Campbell in 1950.
- Dyer, Bill, -1976
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Dyer, Bill, -1976. "Chuckle" map of Tennessee. approximately 1949. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10049. (Accessed January 19, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Dyer, Bill, -1976, (approximately 1949) "Chuckle" map of Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10049
- MLA citation style
- Dyer, Bill, -1976. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/10049>.