"Don't Take a Chance" pamphlet
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This pamphlet, issued to American soldiers in Germany during the occupation, decries the dangers of prostitutes and sexually transmitted diseases in Europe. This one belonged to Cpl. Roy R. Stephens, Co. H, 5th Inf. Regt. Cpl. Roy R. Stephens, Co. H, 5th Inf. Regt. was part of the American Army of Occupation of the Rhineland immediately after the armistice.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- United States
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- "Don't Take a Chance" pamphlet. 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1122. (Accessed October 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918) "Don't Take a Chance" pamphlet. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1122
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/1122>.