Trenches, mine craters, and shell holes
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The caption reads, "Trenches, mine craters, and shell holes." The photograph was taken at Vauquois Hill in the Meuse-Argonne sector of France. The photograph has a desolate,"moonscape" quality to it.
- Warfield, Francis B
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
World War, 1914-1918
War destruction & pillage
Campaigns & battles
Forts & fortifications
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Warfield, Francis B. Trenches, mine craters, and shell holes. 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/42. (Accessed September 15, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Warfield, Francis B, (1918) Trenches, mine craters, and shell holes. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/42
- MLA citation style
- Warfield, Francis B. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/42>.