Giles County, Tennessee soil map (1907)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A 1907 color soil map of Giles County (Tenn.) surveyed by Orla L. Ayrs and M. W. Gray. In addition to soil types by color, this detailed map shows house structures, county boundary lines, dwellings and sections of the Louisville and Nashville Railroad as well as naming towns, streams, churches, schools, and topographical features.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- A. Hoen & Co
- Giles County (Tenn.)
Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company
Soil survey materials
Cities & towns
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Giles County, Tennessee soil map (1907). 1907. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/145. (Accessed September 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1907) Giles County, Tennessee soil map (1907). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/145
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/145>.