A compleat map of North Carolina from an actual survey
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This reproduction map depicts North Carolina and South Carolina in 1770. It shows cities, towns, roads, counties, forts, chapels,and mills. Geographic features such as rivers, lakes, creeks, swamps, marshes, sounds, mountains are also included. 1966 reprint of a 1770 map, by W. P. Cumming for North Carolina in Maps, printed by the North Carolina Division of Archives and History. Plate VII.
- Collet, John
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- North Carolina--Maps--Early works to 1800
Cities & towns
Forts & fortifications
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Collet, John. A compleat map of North Carolina from an actual survey. 1966. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9298. (Accessed November 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Collet, John, (1966) A compleat map of North Carolina from an actual survey. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9298
- MLA citation style
- Collet, John. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9298>.