Silhouette of a British battery
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Image features a silhouette of a British battery of the 110th section, Antiaircraft Unit. The men pictured are all looking off into the distance. The gun is being operated by a group of soldiers and it is aimed towards the sky. The weapon is positioned on; a flatbed trailer attached to a vehicle.
- United States. Army. Signal Corps
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Military vehicles
Campaigns & battles
World War, 1914-1918
- Aisne (France)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- United States. Army. Signal Corps. Silhouette of a British battery. 1918-10-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/4. (Accessed September 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- United States. Army. Signal Corps, (1918-10-10) Silhouette of a British battery. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/4
- MLA citation style
- United States. Army. Signal Corps. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/4>.