Photograph of DuPont High School students
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Composite photograph of the DuPont High School Class of 1936. DuPont produced gunpowder under contract with the U.S. Army and built the largest smokeless powder plant in the world during WWI. Production ceased with the end of the war and the government sold the property. DuPont returned to the area in 1928. At the time these seniors graduated, DuPont was producing Rayon and Cellophane.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Old Hickory (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Photograph of DuPont High School students. 1936. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/3420. (Accessed September 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1936) Photograph of DuPont High School students. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/3420
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/3420>.