Real photo postcard sent from Sgt. Connie Williams of Huntington
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1918 December 7
A picture postcard showing a street scene with the title "AISEY-s/-SEINE / La Place de l'Eglise" imprinted in the upper right corner. A row of buildings on the right with sign on second building reading "DOCKS de L'UNION FRANCAISE." The address side of card has a short note from Sgt. Connie Marshall Williams, Co. E, 306th Engineer Regt. to Mrs. J. C. Moore of Lexington, Tennessee. Williams served in France and took part in the Meuse-Argonne offensive in the fall of 1918.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Côte-d'Or (France)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Real photo postcard sent from Sgt. Connie Williams of Huntington. 1918 December 7. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/833. (Accessed October 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1918 December 7) Real photo postcard sent from Sgt. Connie Williams of Huntington. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/833
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/833>.