Wounded soldiers on route to hospital
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Members of the 137th Ambulance Co. transport wounded soldiers to the hospital at Camp de Galbert. One mule pulls three carts that are attached to one another in single file.
- United States. Army. Signal Corps
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
Medical equipment & supplies
Campaigns & battles
World War, 1914-1918
Carts and Wagons
- Alsace-Lorraine (Germany)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- United States. Army. Signal Corps. Wounded soldiers on route to hospital. 1918-08-31. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/11. (Accessed November 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- United States. Army. Signal Corps, (1918-08-31) Wounded soldiers on route to hospital. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/11
- MLA citation style
- United States. Army. Signal Corps. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/WWI/id/11>.