Map of Hancock County and parts of Ohio, Grayson and Breckinridge : showing eastern outline of the western coal fieldMoore, Philip North, b. 1849View Full Item in Tennessee State Library & Archives
Cadastral map. Relief shown by spot heights. 1 map on 2 sheets.
- Commonwealth of KentuckyView Full Item in Tennessee State Library and Archives
This document composed by the Commonwealth of Kentucky contains an essay describing the wrongdoings of abolitionists and four resolutions explaining what is to be done regarding said abolitionists. Th…
- Espina, Concha, 1869-1955View Full Item in University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Letter from Spanish novelist Concha Espina to Terrell Tatum, professor of Spanish at the University of Chattanooga from 1924 to 1967.
- Young, J. H. (James Hamilton)View Full Item in Tennessee State Library & Archives
This beautiful hand-colored Kentucky tourism map from 1839, sold by Mitchell & Hinman, shows county roads, stage roads, canals, and railroads throughout the state of Kentucky. Also includes tables of…
Map of portions of Mercer and adjoining counties in central Kentucky illustrating the route of the McAfee Company on their exploring tour in 1773Woods, Neander M. (Neander Montgomery), 1844View Full Item in Tennessee State Library & Archives
- View Full Item in Tennessee State Library & Archives
Structure and isopach Map of the New Albany-Chattanooga-Ohio shale (Devonian and Mississippian) in Kentucky: western sheetSchwalb, Howard R, Potter, Paul EdwingView Full Item in Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Bradford, T. G. (Thomas Gamaliel), 1802-1887View Full Item in Tennessee State Library & Archives
From Bradford's An Illustrated Atlas, Geographical, Statistical, And Historical, Of The United States And The Adjacent Countries, this map of Kentucky shows hand-colored counties and major cities and…
Carte de Kentucke, d'après les Observations actuelles Dédiée a L'Honorable Congrès des Etats Unis de l'Amérique et à Son Excellence George Washington…Filson, John, approximately 1747-1788View Full Item in Tennessee State Library & Archives
John Filson's French language map of the central "bluegrass" part of Kentucky Territory published in his Histoire de Kentucke, 1785. Bounded by the Ohio, Cumberland and Green (Riviere Verte) Rivers, i…
- Raitz, Karl BView Full Item in Tennessee State Library & Archives
Relief shown by shading. Includes text describing the area geography and geology, map of Kentucky geographic-geologic regions, 4 insets, and location map.
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers. Nashville DistrictView Full Item in Tennessee State Library & Archives
Inset map: Reservoir location. At head of title: Cumberland River Basin, Cumberland River. North oriented toward right. Shows location of Wolf Creek Dam (under construction).