- Killebrew, J.BView Full Item in Vanderbilt University Libraries
Black and white map of Tennessee, with red shading for counties in a wide swath north to south encompassing the Cumberland Plateau and various red dots in three distinct portions of the state.
- View Full Item in Private collection
Photograph shows a single pen cabin with gable end stone chimney and front porch standing in a cleared field. There is a corner of a log cabin visible at left.
- Wood, Thomas Waterman (1823-1903)View Full Item in The Metropolitan Museum of Art
This is the left hand portion of a triptych showing an African American man in the same location at three stages of his military career. Here, he doffs his hat in greeting as he stands outside of the…
- View Full Item in Library of Congress
Oval portrait photograph of a dark-haired man with mustache and tiny goatee dressed in formal clothing.
- View Full Item in East Tennessee Historical Society
Studio portrait of a formally dressed man, slim, with curly dark hair, standing with his right hand resting on a leather-bound book atop a cloth-draped table.
New map of Kentucky and Tennessee from authentic reports of county surveyors throughout the states of Kentucky and Tennessee with a new key for measur…View Full Item in Library of Congress
Color map of Kentucky and Tennessee with insets of Memphis and Louisville. The completed railroad lines running from Louisville to Nashville, Nashville to Chattanooga, and Chattanooga to Bristol are d…
- Poe, Orlando Metcalfe (1832-1895)View Full Item in Tennessee State Library & Archives
This black and white topographic map of upper East Tennessee appears to have been folded or bound into a book or booklet. The text under the map reads: "prepared under the direction of Capt. O.M. Poe…