- Killebrew, J.BView Full Item in Vanderbilt University Libraries
Black and white map of Tennessee, with red shading for counties in a wide swath north to south encompassing the Cumberland Plateau and various red dots in three distinct portions of the state.
- View Full Item in Vanderbilt University Libraries
Street map of Nashville, including railroads and street grid of North Nashville. "Drawn and engraved especially for the Nashville City Directory."
- Sayers, Edward BView Full Item in Vanderbilt University Libraries
Drawn in ink on oilcloth, which had been folded into pocket size at one time.
Atlas to Accompany the Official Record of the Union and Confederate Armies, 1861-1865 Defenses of Nashville, Tennessee 1864, 1865View Full Item in Vanderbilt University Libraries
Collection of engineering schematics for various fortifications in Nashville: Battery Erwin, Battery Coolidge, Battery for Casino Hill, Fort Morton, Fort Sill, Redoubt for Hill No 210, and the Capitol…
Panorama of the Seat of War. Bird’s Eye View of Kentucky and Tennessee Showing Cairo and Part of the Southern StatesView Full Item in Vanderbilt University Libraries
Color birds eye view of landscape cut through with rivers. Includes tables showing distance from Cairo to several locations. Also shows forts and cities.
- Desilver, CharlesView Full Item in Vanderbilt University Libraries
Map of the state of Tennessee with insets for Knoxville and Nashville.
- Buttre, J(ohn) C(hester), 1821-1893View Full Item in Vanderbilt University Libraries
This portrait engraving accompanied a profile in: John Livingston, Portraits of Eminent Americans Now Living: With biographical and historical memoirs of their lives and actions , II. The page also in…
- Simplot, AlexanderView Full Item in Vanderbilt University Libraries
This drawing shows an aerial view of Fort Henry, particularly with reference to the Tennessee River. A second drawing on the same sheet is a perspective of log buildings and a wall with a platform sta…