- Burnand, Auguste (ca. 1835-1860)View Full Item in McClung Historical Collection, Knox County Public Library
Italianate villa in landscape setting.
- Lossing, Benson John (1813-1891)View Full Item in Tennessee State Museum
Black and white outline sketch of the Dickson-Williams house and gardens, including vineyard.
RippaVilla Plantation, Spring Hill, TN McKissack Family Group Including Slaves and Horse and Mule in Front of HouseView Full Item in Maury County Archives
Photograph taken in a grove of trees left of the front entrance to the brick mansion. Group includes older man in bowler hat, several African American women, one holding a small child, several women a…
- View Full Item in Cheekwood Botanical Garden & Museum of Art
This black and white photograph shows the front porch of a house screened by trees and bushes. The porch has four white one-story white columns above the front steps and two more widely spaced columns…
- View Full Item in McClung Historical Collection, Knox County Public Library
Two-story mansion with well-dressed men, women, and children strolling in gardens and pathways. There are two horse and buggies parked out front.
- View Full Item in Louisiana State University Museum of Art
This image depicts a green lawn sweeping down to river bend from white fenced, tree-filled yard through which a large white pillared house can be seen. A curved road follows the fence and a white barn…
- Calvert, Peter Ross, 1855-1931, Calvert, Ebenezer, 1850-1924View Full Item in Tennessee State Library & Archives
Front view of the Hermitage house and landscape. The yard surronding the house shows a bicycle, a fenced in area, and a horse. The Hermitage, home of President Andrew Jackson, is a Greek Revival mansi…
- View Full Item in Tennessee State Library & Archives
Three story Italianate villa located on a tree-filled hill.
- Evans, ElijahView Full Item in DePauw University Archives
Belmont Mansion and grounds and water tower, drawn by Union soldier during encampment prior to Battle of Nashville. "Ackland" (sic) at top left.
- Boucher, Jack EView Full Item in Library of Congress
- View Full Item in Private collection
Photograph shows a single pen cabin with gable end stone chimney and front porch standing in a cleared field. There is a corner of a log cabin visible at left.