- Burnand, Auguste (ca. 1835-1860)View Full Item in McClung Historical Collection, Knox County Public Library
Italianate villa in landscape setting.
- View Full Item in Center for Historic Preservation, Middle Tennessee State University
The Odd Fellows Cemetery was established in 1870. The Odd Fellows (the African American group is also known as the Grand United Order of Odd Fellows) were established in 1843 while the first Odd Fello…
- Schleier, T.MView Full Item in McClung Historical Collection, Knox County Public Library
Photographed in four frames to be read left to right
- Delaney, JosephView Full Item in McClung Historical Collection, Knox County Public Library
Head and shoulders, three-quarter facing portrait of a handsome young man with dark, short cropped hair, wearing a dark suit, white shirt, and red tie. Signed lower left: Jos. Delaney 1933.
- Bond, Ruth Clement, designer, Cooper, Rose Lee, quiltmakerView Full Item in Tennessee Valley Authority
This image was scanned from an 18 x 12 inch poster reproducing a quilt in the collection of the Tennessee Valley Authority. The text under the image is as follows: ''Uncle Sam's Helping Hand' This qui…
- View Full Item in Beck Cultural Exchange Center, Knoxville, Tennessee
Man wearing a bowler hat, bow tie, white shirt and suspenders, and white apron, standing at the open door of a fruit and vegetable stand, with bushel baskets displaying all manner of produce.