Photograph post card of two American soldiers in overcoats
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Two American soldiers appear in overcoats and M1917 US helmets. A 3rd Army patch is visible on the shoulder of the right hand soldier. The helmets have a glossy finish with 3rd Army insignia on the front. Both men are armed with Colt M1911 pistols. The image dates to the US occupation of the Rhineland from the 1920s. The image is associated with Cpl. Roy Stephens, Co. H, 5th Inf. Regt. and Co. M, 117th Inf. Regt. He was from Crockett County, Tennessee.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Photograph post card of two American soldiers in overcoats. 1919-1923. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/592. (Accessed May 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1919-1923) Photograph post card of two American soldiers in overcoats. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/592
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/592>.