Excerpt 19 from oral history interview with Kenneth L. Roberts, 2006 July 27
- View Full Item
- Created Date
An excerpt from an oral history interview with Nashville business and civic leader Kenneth L. Roberts, conducted on 27 July 2006 by Cabot Pyle as part of the Nashville Public Library's Nashville Business Leaders Oral History Project: The Turner Interviews. Roberts discusses the Watauga, an informal group of leading businessmen and philanthropists that met to work for the good of the city and that died out in the 1980s. The complete interview, as well as an index, is available in the repository.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Roberts, Kenneth L., 1932- --Interviews
Watauga Society (Nashville, Tenn.)
Associations, institutions, etc.--Tennessee--Nashville
Nashville (Tenn.)--Economic conditions
Nashville (Tenn.)--Social life and customs
Nashville (Tenn.)--Social conditions
Nashville (Tenn.)--Societies, etc
Nashville (Tenn.)--Intellectual life
- SoundOral histories
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Excerpt 19 from oral history interview with Kenneth L. Roberts, 2006 July 27. 2006-07-27. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/546. (Accessed March 30, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (2006-07-27) Excerpt 19 from oral history interview with Kenneth L. Roberts, 2006 July 27. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/546
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/546>.