Real photo postcard of Pvt. Roy Helton
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Pvt. Roy Helton of Maryville posed in uniform for this studio photograph. He served in Co. C, 117th Inf. Regt., 30th Div. during World War I. He served overseas from May 11, 1918 until December 21, 1918 and fought at the Cambria Front. He was severely wounded October 31, 1918, and was reported as "10% disabled" in view of his occupation after the war.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Real photo postcard of Pvt. Roy Helton. 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2137. (Accessed May 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1918) Real photo postcard of Pvt. Roy Helton. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2137
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll29/id/2137>.