Ledford, Dewey A.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1898 June 7
United States. Army; 30th Division; 114th Regiment; Machine Gun Battalion; Company C
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Condolence notes
United States. Army--Records and correspondence
World War, 1914-1918--Correspondence
World War, 1914-1918--Photographs
World War, 1914-1918--Poetry
Fort Bliss (Tex.)
World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918--Casualties
- Standardized Rights Statement
- No Copyright - In the United States:The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Ledford, Dewey A.. 1898 June 7. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/7455. (Accessed April 18, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1898 June 7) Ledford, Dewey A.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/7455
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/7455>.