Oral history interview with Edward F. Jones, 2006 November 03, excerpt 18
- View Full Item
- Created Date
An excerpt from an oral history interview with Nashville business and civic leader Edward F. (Eddie) Jones, conducted on 03 November 2006 by Cabot Pyle as part of the Nashville Public Library's Nashville Business Leaders Oral History Project: The Turner Interviews. Jones discusses the Watauga Society. The complete interview, as well as an index, is available in the repository.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Jones, Edward F., (Eddie), 1924- --Interviews
Watauga Society (Nashville, Tenn.)
Associations, institutions, etc.--Tennessee--Nashville
Nashville (Tenn.)--Economic conditions
Nashville (Tenn.)--Societies, etc
- SoundOral histories
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Oral history interview with Edward F. Jones, 2006 November 03, excerpt 18. 2006-11-03. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/690. (Accessed April 6, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (2006-11-03) Oral history interview with Edward F. Jones, 2006 November 03, excerpt 18. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/690
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/690>.