Clark, John W.
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1899 August 31
United States. Army; Motor Transport Corps
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Condolence notes
United States. Army--Records and correspondence
World War, 1914-1918--Correspondence
World War, 1914-1918--Photographs
World War, 1914-1918
World War, 1914-1918--Casualties
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Clark, John W.. 1899 August 31. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/2778. (Accessed June 2, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1899 August 31) Clark, John W.. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/2778
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll26/id/2778>.