William A. Eichbaum Sketchbook, cover, circa 1859
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The front cover from a mounted and bound volume of twenty-five pen-and-ink wash drawings, and two pen-and-ink maps of Nashville created by William A. Eichbaum during the 1850s. Drawings consist of prominent buildings in Downtown Nashville at the time. Eichbaum was a Nashville bookseller and resident for fifty years. He died in 1873. Forms part of the William A. Eichbaum Sketchbook. 1 sketchbook : col. ; 5.75 x 9 in.
- Eichbaum, William A., 1787-1873
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Eichbaum, William A., 1787-1873--Notebooks, sketchbooks, etc
Central business districts--Tennessee--Nashville
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
- Still imageSketchbooksDrawings
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Eichbaum, William A., 1787-1873. William A. Eichbaum Sketchbook, cover, circa 1859. 1859~. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/299. (Accessed April 6, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Eichbaum, William A., 1787-1873, (1859~) William A. Eichbaum Sketchbook, cover, circa 1859. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/299
- MLA citation style
- Eichbaum, William A., 1787-1873. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/299>.