Excerpt from consolidation interview with David Scobey, December 4, 1994
- View Full Item
- Created Date
An excerpt from an interview with David Scobey, conducted on December 4, 1994 by Carole Bucy as part of the Metro Consolidation Oral History Interviews. Scobey discusses his role in the consolidation of the city and county governments. He also comments briefly on other individuals and their contributions. The complete record of the interview is available at the Metro Government Archives.
- Metro Historical Commission
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Allen, Clifford
Metro Nashville Goverment
Annexation (Municipal government)
Annexation (Municipal government)--Tennessee--Nashville
Nashville (Tenn.)--Race relations
- SoundOral histories
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact: Metro Nashville Archives, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5880.
- Chicago citation style
- Metro Historical Commission. Excerpt from consolidation interview with David Scobey, December 4, 1994. 12/4/1994. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1292. (Accessed April 14, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Metro Historical Commission, (12/4/1994) Excerpt from consolidation interview with David Scobey, December 4, 1994. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1292
- MLA citation style
- Metro Historical Commission. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1292>.