The Draughon Building, between 1907 and 1917
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- between 1907 and 1917
A postcard of the Draughon Building in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. The 1930 Nashville City Directory lists their address at 124-126 8th Avenue North. The early 20th century postcard description reads: "Nashville, Tenn., home office of Draughon's Practical Business Colleges; established 1888; $300,000.00 capital; 31 Colleges in 17 States: Nashville, Washington, Atlanta, Austin, Columbia (S.C.), Dallas, Denison, El Paso, Evansville, Ft. Worth, Ft. Scott, Ft. Smith, Galveston, Houston, Jackson (Miss.), Jacksonville, Kansas City, Knoxville, Little Rock, Memphis, Montgomery, Muskogee, Oklahoma City, Paducah, Raleigh, St. Louis, San Antonio, Shreveport, Springfield (Mo.), Tyler, and Waco. Jno. F. Draughon, President." Forms part of the Nashville Room Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Draughon Practical Business College (Nashville, Tenn.)
Colleges and Universities
Universities and colleges
Eighth Avenue (Nashville, Tenn.)
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- The Draughon Building, between 1907 and 1917. between 1907 and 1917. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/2290. (Accessed December 2, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (between 1907 and 1917) The Draughon Building, between 1907 and 1917. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/2290
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/2290>.