Lakes of Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This 1937 map of Tennessee indicates lake location across the state. Lakes sized 1 to 500 acres are shown by black dots and lakes over 500 acres are drawn to scale. The map predates many of the larger dams constructed on the Tennessee and Cumberland rivers.
- Tennessee. State Planning Commission
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Tennessee. State Planning Commission. Lakes of Tennessee. 1937. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9288. (Accessed May 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- Tennessee. State Planning Commission, (1937) Lakes of Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9288
- MLA citation style
- Tennessee. State Planning Commission. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9288>.