Map of Nashville, Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Detailed street map of Nashville from 1927 highlighting the street car and coach routes that traversed the city. Also shows street names, railroads, schools, parks, and the Cumberland River. The State Capitol and certain educational institutions are marked in blue.
"The Nashville Railway & Light Company began in 1903. It was made up of multiple companies that provided electricity and commuter rail service in Nashville. The original offices were located in the Watkins Building on Church Street, the present-day site of the Nashville Public Library."
- Sanford, S. R., Jr
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Nashville (Tenn.)--History--Maps
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Sanford, S. R., Jr. Map of Nashville, Tennessee. 1927. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9973. (Accessed May 7, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Sanford, S. R., Jr, (1927) Map of Nashville, Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9973
- MLA citation style
- Sanford, S. R., Jr. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9973>.