Oral history interview with David Swett, Jr., 2006 July 17, excerpt 06
- View Full Item
- Created Date
An excerpt from an oral history interview with Nashville businessman David Swett, Jr., conducted on 17 July 2006 by John Egerton as part of a cooperative effort between the Nashville Public Library's Nashville Business Leaders Oral History Project and the Southern Foodways Alliance. Swett discusses meat and three restaurants in Nashville. The complete interview, as well as a transcript, is available in the repository.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Swett, David E., 1968- --Interviews
Swett's Restaurant (Nashville, Tenn.)--History
African American businesspeople--Tennessee--Nashville
Family-owned business enterprises--Tennessee--Nashville
Minority business enterprises--Tennessee--Nashville
African American business enterprises--Tennessee--Nashville
Dinners and dining--Tennessee--Nashville
- SoundOral histories
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Oral history interview with David Swett, Jr., 2006 July 17, excerpt 06. 2006-07-17. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1003. (Accessed April 5, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (2006-07-17) Oral history interview with David Swett, Jr., 2006 July 17, excerpt 06. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1003
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1003>.