Meharry Medical College - Nashville, Tenn., circa 1943
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A postcard of Meharry Medical College located adjacent to the Fisk University campus on D.B. Todd Jr. Boulevard in Nashville, Tennessee. The school was first organized in 1876 as the largest professional college in the world for the training of African American youth in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy and nursing. New buildings were completed and dedicated in 1931. Forms part of the Norton Postcard Collection. 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Capitol News Co. (Publisher)
- Meharry Medical College
Colleges and Universities
Universities and colleges
Nashville (Tenn.)--Buildings, structures, etc
Nashville (Tenn.)--Intellectual life
D.B. Todd Jr. Boulevard (Nashville, Tenn.)
- Still imagePostcards
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Special Collections Division of the Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5782.
- Chicago citation style
- Meharry Medical College - Nashville, Tenn., circa 1943. 1943~. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1980. (Accessed December 4, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- (1943~) Meharry Medical College - Nashville, Tenn., circa 1943. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1980
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/1980>.