Recreation maps - Tennessee Valley lakes
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This index map shows all available recreation maps of the Tennessee Valley. These include Kentucky Lake, Wheeler-Wilson Lakes, Guntersville-Hales Bar Lakes, Watts Bar-Fort Loudon-Melton Hill Lakes, Hiwassee River Lakes, Cherokee-Douglas-Nolichucky Lakes, Upper Holston Lakes, Pickwick Landing Lake, Chickamauga Lake, Norris Lake, and Fontana Lake.
The Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) was created in 1933 to provide economic development to the Tennessee Valley due to the Great Depression. Throughout the years, the TVA has regulated flooding, manufactured fertilizer, and, most notably, created electric power distribution.
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Tennessee River Valley--Maps
Kentucky Lake (Ky. and Tenn.) Pickwick Landing Reservoir
Norris Lake (Tenn.) Hiwassee River
Chickamauga Lake (Tenn.) Guntersville Lake (Ala. and Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Not Evaluated:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has not been evaluated. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Tennessee Valley Authority. Recreation maps - Tennessee Valley lakes. 1960s. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9729. (Accessed April 13, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- Tennessee Valley Authority, (1960s) Recreation maps - Tennessee Valley lakes. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9729
- MLA citation style
- Tennessee Valley Authority. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9729>.