Talking over crime situation, from the Nashville Times, 1940
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A captioned photo from the Nashville Times (1940), about Chief of Police John Griffin. The caption reads: “Chief of Police John Griffin and James Merritt Hepbron, well known criminologist, discussed local crime problems in the chief’s office this morning. Hepbron will speak at Vanderbilt tonight.” Hepbron was the Director of the Baltimore Criminal Justice Commission. Forms part of the Nashville Times newspaper collection. 1 digital photo.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Nashville Public Library
- Police chiefs--Tennessee--Nashville
Nashville (Tenn.)--Social life and customs
Nashville and Davidson County (Tenn.)--History--Sources
- Still imageText
- U.S. and international copyright laws protect this digital content, which is provided for educational purposes only and may not be downloaded, reproduced, or distributed for any other purpose without written permission. Please contact the Metro Archives, Nashville Public Library, 615 Church Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37219. Telephone (615) 862-5880.
- Chicago citation style
- Talking over crime situation, from the Nashville Times, 1940. 1940. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/4238. (Accessed August 14, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (1940) Talking over crime situation, from the Nashville Times, 1940. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/4238
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://nashville.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/nr/id/4238>.