Kentucky & Tennessee
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- approximately 1900
Map of Kentucky and Tennessee showing state and county borders, cities, and railroads. Geographic features include rivers, lakes, and mountains. An enlargement of Covington, Newport, and vicinity is inset at the top right. Useful for the number of cities and towns it indicates.
This map was included in a booklet that was the "Programme of Entertainment" for the third annual meeting of the National Association of Agricultural Implement and Vehicle Manufacturers.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Kentucky & Tennessee. approximately 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9996. (Accessed May 28, 2020.)
- APA citation style
- (approximately 1900) Kentucky & Tennessee. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9996
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://teva.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll23/id/9996>.